COURSE PAYMENT OPTIONS
AACDS is a VET Student Loan (VSL) approved provider. VET Student Loans is an Australian Government loan scheme that assists students to pay their tuition fees. Students must be:
- Eligible Students
- Studying a VSL approved course
- With a VSL approved provider
It allows eligible students to borrow:
- funds up to the cap set for their chosen course of study and
- up to their FEE-HELP limit to help pay for part or all of their tuition fees.
For more information about VSL and your eligibility visit our VET Student Loans page.
Additional course requirements cannot be funded by VET Student Loans. VET Student Loans are a repayable loan and attracts a 20% loan fee increasing the total amount payable to the government.
How much can I borrow?
Eligible students will be entitled to access loans up to a capped VET Student Loan Limit detailed below. Course providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the gap / difference.
A Vet student loans is only available for the below courses:
|Total Tuition Fees for Course
|VET Student Loan Limit
|Gap Payment / Student Contribution
|10788NAT Diploma of Personal Care Formulation
|52850WA Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
|52852WA Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing and injectables
|52854WA Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
These courses are VET Student Loans approved. VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet the eligibility requirements. A VET Student Loan gives rise to a VETSL debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid.
To protect students, AACDS does not accept prepayments of tuition fees over $1,500.
If the cost of your study period is less than $1,500 you may pay this prior to commencing your studies, either by direct transfer, credit or debit card, or cash.
Fees will vary depending upon the chosen course and study load. Please review the relevant Schedule of fees for more details.
If the cost of your study period is greater than $1,500 you will be required to enter into a weekly, direct debit payment arrangement.
AACDS is proud to be partnered with Zeefi Vocational Loans. They offer students with competitive interest rates and flexible payment schedules making it easier to fund your studies.
For any students wishing to utilise Zeefi Vocational Loans to assist in funding their course fees; we recommend visiting their website by clicking here. This will provide further information on calculating your repayments and determining the pre-qualification factors.
- Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
- Students should always seek independent financial advice before making a decision on a financial product.
- Zeefi Vocational Loans. ACL 498589.
To protect students, Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science does not accept prepayments of tuition fees over $1,500.
- Whether you would like to pay your total tuition fees or just the cost of your upcoming unit of study that is greater than $1,500, you will be required to enter into a weekly, direct debit, payment arrangement.
- Payment arrangements are offered for amounts greater than $300 and you will be charged a 5% administration charge on the value of the arrangement.
- If you request a payment arrangement for your total tuition fees, of a course that is at a Diploma level or above, the 5% administration charge will be waived.
- The payment plan option is not available for courses / study periods / amounts less than $300 in total.
Direct Debit gives you the convenience to make your required weekly payments automatically deducted from your nominated bank account. Niche will establish an instalment payment arrangement drawn over the duration of your course or relevant study period. Students choosing this option are required to complete a Direct Debit Authorisation through either of our Direct Debit Agents Zeefi Loans or Debit Success.
- Our Direct Debit Agents do charge a dishonour fee for failed payments or fees should your overdue amounts be referred to debt collection These will be outlined in the Payment Plan Contract. You should read these documents as they include important information about the terms and conditions that apply to our provision of the product to you.
- Students using the payment plan option will be issued their qualification once all fees have been paid in full