Before you start the online application form, you will need:
- Copy of certificate of completion of Year 12 or proof of age over 21
- Copy of of a national certificate IV qualification OR completion of our online LLN test
- 1000-word essay on dermal therapies within Australia (essay instructions available to download here)
- Copy of passport OR
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Australian citizenship
Please note: (If you are applying for VET STUDENT LOANS, you must provide proof of eligibility).
USI Number To enrol in a Nationally Accredited course you must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) You can apply for your USI here. The application process only takes 5 minutes. It is compulsory for you to have a USI and we encourage you to apply for it as soon as you can and preferably BEFORE your enrolment is finalised.
Please note: If you do not hold a Year 12 Certificate / mature age entry and also do not hold a national Certificate IV, you may be required to sit an online Language, Literacy and Numeracy test (LLN). The requirement to sit this test will be established on a case-by-case basis. You will be notified if this is a requirement once your application has been processed.