From the 1st of January 2017, the VET FEE-HELP Government loan scheme will be replaced with the new VET Student Loans program.
The new scheme will be only available to courses on an eligible course list, and loans will be capped at either $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000.
This week, the Government issued a draft list of courses, which will be eligible for the new loan scheme. AACDS is currently working on our submission to have added to the list:
- (10510NAT) Advanced Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science
- (52707WA) Graduate Diploma of Dermal Therapies
- (52709WA) Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Nursing
If you wish to study in the field of dermal therapies and/or cosmetic nursing beyond 2017, then we kindly request your help.
The Government is taking feedback from the public about the draft eligible course list.
We strongly encourage you to show your support, by:
- Sending an email to VETStudentLoans@education.gov.au
- Subject headline: ‘Feedback on the eligible course list’
- In the email, state the course you wish to study and request that the course(s) be added to the list of eligible courses for the new VET Student Loans scheme.
AACDS Management Team